Saturday, July 28, 2012

I'm back online again

Well I've had no computer for months...which has driven me crazy...but I'm finally back online and pretty much set up again.

I started an online art course that some of you may be interested in. It's created by Mindy Murphy Lacefield & it's called 'Paint Your Story'.

Mindy teaches us to learn to loosen up...learn to feel the freedom and enjoyment of when you were a young child painting & drawing. In stead of getting bogged down with all of those hang ups so many of us have. (<~My biggest problem)

Anyway, I have to say that I am thoroughly enjoying this class and I'm enjoying painting more now than I have for a very long time. So Thank You Mindy for that. ♥

I plan to do another of her courses in the near future which is called 'Neat Stuff'. It sounds very interesting.

If you have the same kind of hangs up I do (ie- you're a massive worry wart about everything you create!!) then you should seriously think about trying Mindy's courses for yourself.

Well here I thought I would share some of the facework that I've done for the class. Here it is...
All the best
Shirley   :o)
'Here I am' - Mixed media

Sketching faces - Pencil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :o)